The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Thursday, February 24, 2005
81%
Donkey Rising cites a Siena College poll that found that 81% of respondents would vote for a woman president.

I'm not sure what to think of that number. My first thought is: that's good; it probably wouldn't have been that high 20 years ago. My second thought is: who are the 19% that just couldn't bring themselves to vote for a female no matter what? Perhaps they're just surveying the landscape of potential candidates and not finding any appealing, but I'd like to think that people have an open enough mind that they can foresee potentially voting for a woman at some point.
posted by CB @ 9:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER