The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Zogby's Prediction
Zogby just posted his final prediction. He agrees with my scenario below (minus Colorado). Zogby says Kerry 311 - Bush 213, with CO and NV too close to call.

Interestingly he also says Bush will win the popular vote. This is definitely possible, with Kerry winning the EV (much more likely to go this way than the other way based on how the states are shaping up). If that happens, we'll have President Kerry and probably a bipartisan move to scrap the Electoral College.
posted by CB @ 5:57 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sitting here feeling a little despairing right now. The deficit in Ohio looks like it might be too much for Kerry to overcome. This has me feeling depressed. I think that same friend of yours who voted in Columbus called me and said the same thing...just to get my hopes up?

    I could feel sad soon. This is not how I want to feel about my government.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER