The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Monday, January 24, 2005
Safire's Last Day
I haven't been reading Times editorials as long as some, but I am somewhat sad to see William Safire depart today. While I disagree with him on practically every issue, I find him a fascinating, well though-out, and well-researched writer for the most part, and a valuable read as far as understanding the thought-process of the intellectual right (as opposed to the anti-intellectual musings of the other conservative columnist David Brooks).

I was also amazed to see his current picture, as it's so different from the one atop his recent columns:

vs

posted by CB @ 2:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER