The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, August 30, 2005
I just bought my Democracy Bond
I'm not sure why I waited so long to do this (perhaps because I've got a wedding to pay for in the near future), but today I finally bought a Democracy Bond from the Democratic Party.

It's a commitment to donate a fixed amount each month to build the party's grassroots at the local levels across the country.

If you're a Democrat, and believe in that strategy, why not commit to $10 or $20 a month to see it happen?
posted by CB @ 1:42 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love grand theft auto san andreas cheat then you will want to be there! All kinds of grand theft auto san andreas cheat will be in attendance. For more information go to grand theft auto san andreas cheat
    See Ya There!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER