The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Our Senate is full of idiots
Who might soon pass a Congressional Amendment banning flag burning.

Here's the letter I just wrote to Senator Feinstein:

Dear Senator Feinstein,

I'm incredibly disappointed in your support of the Constitutional Amendment to ban flag burning. I believe it preposterous that you would agree with the Republican fear-mongerers and political gain seekers that the removal of a form of political and social expression should be enshrined in the document that set the global course for democracy, freedom, and the ability to express disappointment with one's government or nation.

I have never considered burning a flag before, but if this amendment passes, I might have to do so in protest of our congress being this backward and unintelligent.

Respectfully,
-CB
posted by CB @ 11:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER