The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Thursday, June 02, 2005
HuffPost reconsidered
Well my brief love-affair with the Huffington Post has ended. A few weeks ago I was encouraged when the first couple of days featured posts from a number of interesting people whose names I actually recognized. Now it's reduced to a bunch of people I've never heard of arguing amongst themselves; the only guy I do like to read, Paul Reickhoff, only holds my attention because he was student body president when I was an Amherst freshman. So farewell, HuffPost, your stay in my Links section was unfortunately short-lived.
posted by CB @ 4:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER