The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Friday, December 03, 2004
First Time I Can Ever Say This
Hooray for Chris Matthews.

MATTHEWS: How old were you when you chose to be heterosexual?
FALWELL: Oh, I don't remember that.
MATTHEWS: Well, you must, because you say it's a big decision.
FALWELL: Well, I started dating when I was about 13.
MATTHEWS: And you had to decide between boys and girls. And you chose girls.
FALWELL: I never had to decide. I never thought about it.

posted by CB @ 3:13 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you have against Chris Matthews?

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger CB said…

    I'm always just frustrated by the way he runs his show - interrupting people, hardly ever letting them make a complete argument. O'Reilly is a hundred times worse in that same vein (and his politics are obviously reprehensible), but Matthews, despite his occasional moments of clarity, often frustrates me.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Bakley said…

    So help me understand why people hate O'reilly so much. I certainly do not agree with everything and much of Fox "News" is pretty biased but O'reilly makes no pretension to be delivering anything but his opinion. Sometimes he is a quite conservative but at other times i think he is a good critic of both the Republicans and the Democrats. maybe i am missing something.

    The two lying sons of a bitches i cannot stand for a second are Hannity and that idiot that has a show called "Heartland" what and ASS!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger CB said…

    I hate Bill O'Reilly because he acts like (and millions of Americans believe that) he is an honest "no-spin" voice, yet he consistently spews gross mischaracterizations and sucks up to big whigs in the GOP (did you see his interview of the President - he kept saying things like "well, everyone knows that idea is just stupid" about Kerry's plans).

    Some more info:
    http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/politics/bombthemall.htm

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER