The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Friday, July 08, 2005
Friday Prez Odds Update
GOP:
- I've forgotten to move Arnold Schwarzenegger in recent weeks. His approval ratings have plummeted in CA and there's no real movement to amend the Constitution (sorry also to Gov. Granholm). He was at 40:1, but I'm taking him off the list. He probably won't get re-elected in CA next year.
- Mitch Daniels, Gov of Indiana, dubbed "The Blade" for how he loved to cut programs when he was head of the Office of Mgmt & Budget under the Bush admin, has been criticized heavily in that state. He was at 25:1. I'm dropping him to 80:1.
- I had Senator Santorum at 22:1. He's going to face a very tough re-election campaign, so I'm dropping him to 30:1.
- Karl Rove likely was the confidential source in the Valerie Plame case. That's virtually criminal. I'm dropping him from 35:1 to 100:1.
- Taking Jeb down slightly to 15:1.

Democrats:
- I'm moving a bunch of the mid-tier players down somewhat, starting with Bill Bradley.
- Dick Durbin takes a tumble for his recent "scandal", more for actually apologizing for it than for saying it. Dems would have loved it if he stuck to his guns. He's dropping from 40:1 to 75:1.
posted by CB @ 2:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER