The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Thursday, February 16, 2006
My Love for John Edwards grows and grows
Is there anyone out there right now who has thrown him/herself into an issue as unglamorous, depressing, and challenging as poverty with as much enthusiasm as John Edwards? No.

Read this NY Times profile of his latest efforts.

If he does run in 2008, I'm going to find it very easy to support him. This is what Democrats are supposed to do... talk about the injustice of rich capital owners taking more and more of the economic pie from the average laborer.
posted by CB @ 3:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger J said…

    Thanks for pointing out this article. Just five minutes ago I bashed Edwards on my blog for the boring campaign speech he gave at my college last year. I stand by that, but that doenst mean I dont like him. Not only is he supporting a great cause here, but this could also really help him to evade being labeled as an ambulance chaser who doesnt really care about the people in this election cycle. Something which I think hurt him a little bit in 2004.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear J - What's the link to your blog. I'd like to read it. Thanks

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER