The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, October 24, 2006
My Picks
The Washington Post has a great game called Midnight Madness. Pick the outcome of the Senate and House races. Prizes for the winner.

To see my picks, click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/interactives/madness/index.html?pickid=810

The short version of my predictions:
A 50/50 senate split (including independents Lieberman and Sanders who will be Democrats, I hope). Dems retain NJ, pick up Montana, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island. Republicans retain Virginia and Tennessee (though I think Webb and Ford still have a good chance).

A House split 226-209 for the Dems. A big move that's probably too optimistic, but that's what I've got right now on a race-by-race basis.
posted by CB @ 12:12 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Bakley said…

    It seems like increasingly it comes down to TN, MO and VA in the Senate and really TN and MO (Unfortunately because Allen is like poison). I can't providew any true incite but i have Ford winning in TN in addtion to McCaskill in MO and the dems having enough to fend off a possible (although i suppose unlikely) defection by Joe.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER