The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Monday, December 06, 2004
Hillary
One of the statements that annoys me most, which many of my friends say frequently, is that Hillary Clinton would get beaten soundly if she ran for President in 2008. Everyone talks about how some people hate her so much, and that might be true, but no one can ever explain why. If you're among the Hillary-haters, I'd love for you to post a comment explaining why. I'd also like to point out that many (more) people hate George Bush, and he is a two-term President.

Anyway, I'm the opposite - I think she's great. And I think she's got a shot at being President. The Times wrote an article on it this morning - which included the factoid that her advisers are considering skipping re-election in 2006 to focus on 2008 (clearly a challenge either way).

I'm in her camp for now. While I'm open to other candidates, I think she's one of the most qualified, and I always prefer to think about qualifications for the job before politics, hoping that America will eventually choose the best person rather than the most likeable.
http://www.friendsofhillary.com/
posted by CB @ 10:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER