The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, April 19, 2005
What's up with the market?
Friday was the worst day for the market in 3 years. If you've been reading consistently, you know that I'm currently a bear on the market, as this post from two weeks ago shows. At least it came back strong today. I continue to think the downside risk significantly outweighs the upside.

Continuing my following of Krugman, his column today warns of the possibility of stagflation - the nasty combo of inflation and high unemployment. In fact he says it may already be here. Is his column a big stock-market warning? I don't know. But today's rally has tempted me to sell a bit in advance of the next last Friday.
posted by CB @ 6:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER