The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Caucus Revision
Happy New Year!

I'm starting to think my McCain tying Huckabee in Iowa call is just a little too aggressive... I think I'll redistribute 3 points from McCain to Huckabee, so now my GOP prediction looks like this. Still, I think the stories will be Romney's dominance, Huckabee's fade, and McCain's surprise. Then McCain will get some momentum coming out of New Hampshire. Ultimately, however, I still think Romney will win.
Republican:
Romney 32
Huckabee 23
McCain 17
Thompson 11
Paul 9
Giuliani 8

I still like my Democrat picks.
posted by CB @ 2:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER