The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Monday, December 11, 2006
Kucinich is Running... Again
From Cleveland:
Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio says he plans to seek the presidency again.


Because his entrance annoys me, I'm not even going to put him into the odds. The Republicans probably will convince Tom Tancredo, their nut-job, not to run (see this earlier post, or at least find a way to keep him out of debates. Likewise, the same should happen with Kucinich, who mostly wastes time talking about the Department of the Peace.

As I did with Tancredo, I'm not putting Kucinich in the odds. The Presidency should work like the Hall of Fame... below 15% (let's make it 4%) and you can't run again.
posted by CB @ 6:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER