The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Back
I'm back after an extended Thanksgiving holiday with... you guessed it... some info on the 2008 Presidential Race.

A recent Rasmussen survey found that 43% of Americans said they would not vote for a Mormom for President, while only 38% said they'd consider it. 53% of Evangelicals said no.

That's not good for exiting Mass governor Mitt Romney, who I've recently upped in the odds. I suppose this is further evidence in support of my thesis that McCain, Giuliani and Romney all have troubles, and that a void exists into which Gingrich, Hagel or Brownback could step.
posted by CB @ 4:13 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Charlie said…

    I think you are quite right that Senators Hagel or Brownback, or possibly Gingrich, could fill the role of the strong conservative in the 2008 race.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Gerald said…

    PLEASE let Brownback be the nominee. My glee would surpass Rove's alleged excitement that Dean might be the Dems' candidate in '04.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER