The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Update: Spitzer Announces
Got an email from Eliot Spitzer saying that he will be making an announcement about his "political future" at some point today on his website: http://www.spitzer2006.com

Looks like the governors race is officially starting.

Update: It's official.
I will run for Governor of New York in 2006. I believe I can be a very good governor and I think the people of this state will be pleased by the job I do as governor.
...
I bring people together whether they like it or not and we tackle complex problems – not with band-aid solutions, but with major reform and real change. We did it in the financial industry and other sectors and we can do it in government.

posted by CB @ 9:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER