The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Thursday, January 11, 2007
Does a governor have the most 2008 foreign policy experience?
The answer is yes. The (potential) candidate with the most foreign policy experience, on either side, in my opinion, is Bill Richardson.

The latest: Richardson has brokered a temporary truce in Darfur. Read the NYTimes article.

Richardson also has govt contacts in North Korea. This guy is good.
posted by CB @ 9:59 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Called it.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, I would have liked to have been a fly on that wall! I really wonder what Gov Richardson had to offer to get these kudos.

    I agree, he would have the most foreign policy experience, however I can't abide by his domestic potential; for example he is soft on immigration reform.

    I saw him on CNN's Situation Room and he was being debated about the border. They kept focusing on his face his opponent was speaking and he seemed confused and flustered.

    I'll wait and see, but I don't think he is presidential material.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER