The Jaker

Mostly rational politics, with occasional rants about how a few crazy Republicans are ruining the country.


Support The Jaker


Wednesday, January 17, 2007
What should I have said?
I'm in DC for business, and earlier this evening I walked past Ken Mehlman, who was waiting outside my hotel (there's some kind of RNC conference going on here, and I guess KM is passing the torch to Mel Martinez). He was all alone, so I could have struck up a convo, but I couldn't immediately think of a sensible topic for us that would result in me being honest without resorting to insulting... because I think Mehlman specifically epitomizes the Republican "I'm right and you're wrong and you're just not enlightened enough to know it" attitude that I loathe. Any time I saw him talking on TV I wound up yelling at the screen.

I should have asked who he likes for '08 on the GOP side.

Labels:

posted by CB @ 10:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Hena Gaijin said…

    I like your blog. I come here to check out the presidential odds thing and post a comment if it's needs be.

    KM was partly to blame for my dumping of the GOP for an Independent status, which I still maintain.

    I had the same problem with, "I'm right and your wrong no matter what" on another blog I had, but it was a Democrat who was jsut shy of God in his opinion. So I walk a thin line when it comes to who's right and who's wrong.

    A point I wanted to ask about is why does your blog change everyone to "anonymous" even if they posted with their blogger ID? I came by this time to check my profile, but...

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger CB said…

    Hey Hena, thanks. Looks like the Anonymous thing is fixed now.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Recent Posts
Archives
Contact Me
Email me
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER